Pages

March 13, 2010

Hand Me Downs



Hand me Downs
383 Forest Road, The Basin

I am my mother's daughter and I love a good bargain, particularly when it comes to kids toys. So even though this isn't strictly something to do with under fives, I couldn't resist including this favourite.

Located at the foot of the Dandenongs, Hand Me Downs seconds store is a treasure trove for quality kids toys & clothes at bargain prices and I often drive out there just to check what they have in-store. My purchases have included a huge amount of lego (duplo & primo), a trike, a see-saw, a bag of Mr Potato Heads, a pink princess tent, leap frog products, great winter jackets, shoes, plus more - all of which have been in terrific condition and at a great price.

This is a kid friendly store, but its much easier to find bargains when you're not being hounded to buy everything. Plus its a great place to stock up on xmas and birthday presents.

Hand Me Downs is open Tues to Sat from 10am to 5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment